Alpine, Asian, authentic. Surrounded by the natural beauty of the Swiss Alps, The Chedi Andermatt offers an extraordinary blend of Swiss Alpine chic and Asian Zen and sets new standards in the luxury hotel market. The hotel is captivating and striking in its otherness. Glossy Alpine wood, leather sofas, more than 200 fireplaces and numerous panorama windows offer a warm and cozy spot to linger awhile. Located 1,447 meters above sea level, The Chedi Andermatt enchants guests with its 123 elegant rooms and suites, award-winning restaurants and bars and a Spa that is unique in Switzerland – an oasis of calm and relaxation.
Why we love it: The 16-foot-high walk-in Cheese Cellar in The Restaurant boasts a collection of cheeses; let the sommelier select a wine for a pairing.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (No upgrades from Deluxe Suites to Grand Deluxe Suites / Grand Deluxe Suites to Gemsstock Suite / Gemsstock Suite to Furka Suite)
- Full Breakfast daily served in The Restaurant (included in the room rate)
- $100 USD equivalent Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, only applicable towards treatments)
- Authentic Swiss Chocolate Platter served with a bottle of Champagne
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi