Song Saa Private Island Cambodia is located in Cambodia’s Koh Rong Archipelago, which is made up of mostly uninhabited islands – oases of virgin rainforests, coral reefs and pure white beaches. Just 35 minutes away from Sihanoukville. The resort spans two discreet islands with just 27 private pool villas designed around the theme of a Cambodian fishing village, but with all the luxuries and modern conveniences you would expect of a world-class resort. Their simple all inclusive pricing policy allowing guests to freely indulge!
Why we love it: Monk Blessing: We can arrange a traditional blessings ceremony by a local team of Buddhist monks. For something truly magical, take a bio luminescence tour and swim surrounded by sparkling light.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast daily
- $100 USD equivalent Resort/Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
For stays of 4 nights or more, the following additional amenities will be included:
- $100 USD equivalent Spa Services credit to be utilized during your stay (not combinable, no cash value if no redeemed in full)
- 1 hours private yoga session per villa per stay. Valid for Adults or Children but not both at the same time
* Peak season guests will receive a bottle of Champagne on arrival
** Two bedroom villas will receive double credits – $200 USD equivalent resort or hotel credit and $200 USD equivalent spa services (for stays of 4+ nights)