Designed to feel like a private residence, Hotel Esprit Saint Germain is ideally situated on the Left Bank in the heart of Paris. Behind its 18th-century facade, this urban hideaway exudes a refined yet unpretentious ambience. This is exactly what you imagine a French hotel should be like — very intimate and warm, stunningly designed with real loving care put into each of its 28 rooms and lounges. When you arrive, you’ll be welcomed as a friend and feel at home with dedicated, personalized service throughout your stay. Be sure to stop by the living room regularly — a complimentary drink by the fireplace is always waiting.
Why we love it: Request the suite with a private balcony overlooking the rooftops of St. Germain with a view of the St. Sulpice Church.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Choice of red or white wine in room on arrival with a plate of assorted French cheeses, baguette and crackers
- Departure gift of Butter cookies from famous bakery Poilane and bottle of mineral water
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi