Be part of the next century of Lake Como tradition and take in the stunning lake views at Grand Hotel Tremezzo. This art nouveau landmark sits in front of Bellagio peninsula and has just added the aristocratic, uber-exclusive Villa Sola Cabiati — an 18th-century residence with six bedrooms. Other delectable delights: Five Italian restaurants for all gourmet palates, award-winning T Spa with its panoramic views, three pools (including one that floats on the lake), a private sandy beach and romantic tours in the Venetian period motor launches. Book a Rooftop Suite to enjoy a private terrace with jacuzzi.
Why we love it: Open your shutters in the morning and drink in the view of the rising sun on the beautiful golden village of Bellagio across Lake Como.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast already included in rates
- 60 Euro SPA credit to be utilized during stay (valid only for treatments and not for retail products, not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary entrance to Villa Carlotta and its Botanical Gardens
- Italian wine tasting at L’Escale Trattoria & Wine Bar (3 flights of wine)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- With minimum of 5-nights stay, 30 minutes Boat Tour on board the Water Limos, the Grand Hotel’s very own period boats to discover the Lake’s magic in exclusive style
- **For Villa bookings: grocery will be included (excluding premium food, wines and spirits)